Plaster & Clay Arrestor
Filtration tank used in medical facilities and art rooms. Includes removable capture box and filter screens.
The BRITEX Plaster & Clay Arrestor is manufactured from 1.2mm grade 304 stainless steel. This unit is generally used in medical facilities, art rooms and studios or wherever solids are combined with liquids. This tank controls solid particles by filtering solids through a solids capture box, baffles and perforated sheet filter screens and the lid is secured by quick release clips. A trolley support underneath with castors for easy mobility is optional. Available in custom and standard sizes as required.
Features & Benefits
- Prevents solid waste entering plumbing
- Easy to clean removable capture box
- Lid secured by quick release clips
- Optional mobile trolley with castors
- Airtight lid sealed by internal gasket
- 44 litre capacity
- Installed above ground
- Custom sizes available
- Compatible with BRITEX Clay and Ablution Troughs (Wall Mounted and Inset)
- Used in education, medical and art projects
BRITEX grade 304 S.S. Plaster and Clay Arrestor - 594L x 312W x 424H O/A. 44 Litre capacity. Lid to be removable with quick release clips. Complete with removable solids capture box and outlet skimmer box. - Product Code OSPC
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Optional mobile trolley with castors for easy tank mobility
- Grade 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Custom capacity and dimensions