Wall Mounted Clay & Ablution
Double bowl trough used in ceramics and art rooms. Separate bowls for hand washing and cleaning utensils (settling bowl with riser waste). Pre-plumbed tapware and legs are optional.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Clay & Ablution Trough is multipurpose in design and is commonly found in practical activity education classrooms. One half of the trough is supplied with a raised (standing) waste, ensuring solid matter like clay, plaster and soil settle in the bottom of the trough, whilst clean water drains through the perforated top, thus preventing blockages. The other half of the trough is used for general purpose hand washing. Radius internal bowl corners allow for easy cleaning and a 50mm splashback hob conceals tapwareconnections. Available complete with preplumbed Tapware and compatible with the BRITEX Plaster and Clay Arrestor (OSPC).
Features & Benefits
- Available with or without Tapware
- Multipurpose, versatile trough
- Concealed tapware connections
- Fully welded construction
- Separate bowls for utensil & hand washing
- Utensil bowl includes riser waste that prevents solids from entering plumbing
- Waste outlets & wall brackets supplied
- Radius internal corners - easy cleaning
- Optional Plaster and Clay Arrestor (OSPC)
- Optional WELS and WaterMark certified Tapware
BRITEX S.S. Wall Mounted Clay & Ablution Trough - 1830L x 410W x 150D. Complete with wall brackets, No. tap holes and radius internal bowl corners. Left hand bowl to incorporate 100mm high perforated standing waste - Product Code TCA-
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Available with or without tapware - refer product data sheet or Tapware section for options
- Legs - add ‘L’ to code eg: ‘TCAL -PPC’
- Custom tap hole configuration
- Upstand to side(s)
- Custom trough dimensions
- Plaster & Clay Arrestor (Code: OSPC)