Available as both an inset and wall mounted 'fascia' style trough. WA education design. Tapware optional.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Practical Trough is a versatile trough that can be used for a large range of applications, commonly in education projects. Inset and fascia style models are available for bench and wall mounting respectively. Made from 1.2mm grade 304 stainless steel and possessing square external corners it is available in custom lengths with either left or right hand waste position. Wall mounted models are supplied with heavy duty wall brackets and front legs are available if additional support is required.
Features & Benefits
- Inset and wall mounted models
- Standard and custom lengths
- Commercial grade 304 stainless steel
- 450mm or 600mm wide
- Optional extended rear hob to fit Tapware
- 50mm waste supplied
- Radius internal corners - easy cleaning
- Left or right hand waste position
- Ideal for schools, workshops and public amenities
BRITEX 1.2mm grade 304 S.S. Practical Trough - L x W x 200D complete with hand 50mm waste outlet - Product Code TP7-
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Extended rear hob to accomodate tapware (80mm)
- Tapware: (see 'Tapware' section)
- Inset (bench mounted) or Fascia (wall mounted) styles
- 450 or 600mm widths
- Legs with Fascia styles
- Left or right hand waste outlet