Practical Activity Trough
NSW education design. Bench mounted trough used for hand washing and curricular activities. Custom designs available. Pre-plumbed tapware optional.
The BRITEX Practical Activity Trough is designed for use in schools and kindergartens in conjunction with hob mounted hand wash taps and/or drinking bubbler. It comes complete with fixing clips and studs and is available in a range of lengths with the outlet positioned as required. It can also be supplied by Britex pre-plumbed with water efficient WELS and WaterMark certified Tapware.
Features & Benefits
- Multipurpose, versatile inset trough
- Two standard design configurations
- Conforms to NSW education standards
- Concealed tapware connections
- Available pre-plumbed with NSW DOC approved wash/drinking taps
- Three standard sizes
- Custom sizes available
- Optional waste position
- Fully welded construction
- Can incorporate both hand wash taps and drink bubbler
BRITEX S.S. Practical Activity Trough - L x 450W x 160D with 50mm waste outlet. Rear hob to incorporate 40mm overflow and 3 x tap holes - Product Code TPRAC-
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Pre-plumbed Tapware: see data sheet or Tapware section for options
- 1200, 1500, 1800mm standard lengths
- Custom trough sizes available
- Left, centre or right hand waste outlet