Push Button Cistern
3* WELS. Heavy duty stainless steel single flush cistern with adjustable flush volume and front push button.
Please specify FCS-LF for low flush style suitable with Britex Wall Hung Urinal Stall (UWHU)
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Front Push Button Cistern has a fully welded, heavy duty stainless steel cistern case and provides optimal vandal resistance, making it ideal for installing in schools, night clubs, pubs and public amenities. An adjustable outlet valve makes it suitable for toilet pans, urinals and slophoppers. A screw fixed inspection panel prevents tampering without tools. WaterMark and WELS certified as required by plumbing regulations, government legislati and to provide quality assurance.
Features & Benefits
- WELS and WaterMark certified
- Fully welded heavy duty case
- Optimal vandal resistance
- Fully welded radius top corners
- Easy to install
- Concealed fixings
- Tamper resistant service panel
- Adjustable flush volume - up to 7.5L (Standard Flush Model)
- Suitable for toilet pans, slab urinals and slophoppers
- Ideal for schools, night clubs and public amenities
BRITEX Stainless Steel Push Button Cistern - L flush capacity, fully welded radius top corners. 3* WELS rating and WaterMark certified - Product Code FCS
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Standard Flush (38mm Outlet)
- Low Flush (25mm Outlet)