Floor mounted stainless steel slophopper that provides efficient waste disposal in medical facilities. Includes stainless steel bucket grate.
The BRITEX Centurion Stainless Steel Slophopper is designed to hygienically dispose of waste in medical facilities. A unique, one piece pressed bowl provides water efficient flushing (4.5 / 3ltr) and ensures the highest standard of hygiene is maintained by reducing the risk of contamination. Both rear and top entry flushing requirements can be accommodated. Supplied complete with heavy duty a stainless steel hinged bucket grate. WaterMark and WELS certified as required by plumbing regulations, government legislation and to provide quality assurance.
Features & Benefits
- WELS and WaterMark certified
- Easy to install, one piece construction
- Available in 'P' or 'S' trap
- Rear or top water entry
- Unique blockage resistant trap
- Left and right access panels
- Hygienic, one piece pressed bowl
- Heavy gauge 1.5mm, type 304 S.S.
- 4.5/3 litre flushing compatible
- Heavy duty hinged bucket grate
- Concealed fixings
- Ideally suited to hospitals, medical centres and aged care facilities
BRITEX S.S. Centurion Slophopper - Trap. water entry. Complete with safety radius front fascia, hinged bucket grate, 4.5/3L flush capacity, fully shrouded to rear wall and 2 x access panels. 4* WELS rating and WaterMark certified - Product Code CSH
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Britex Flushing Device - see 'Flushing' section
- Top or rear water entry
- P or S trap