Flush Pipe Kits
A variety of flush pipe kits are available to pair your Britex product with a Britex Cistern. Please choose your products below to find a suitable Flush Pipe Kit. Alternatively please refer to the matrix on the FPK Datasheet (Downloads Section).
The Britex Stainless Steel Flush Pipe Kit is designed to suit a wide range of urinals and cistern combinations. For optimal versatility, the Britex Stainless Steel Flush Pipe Kit incorporates components of varying sizes to accommodate the common sizes of inlets and outlets of wall mounted cisterns and urinals. In addition, the offset in the stainless steel pipe allows for a tolerance in the varying distances of the cistern outlet and urinal inlet from the rear wall. The stainless steel flush pipe is fabricated from commercial grade 304 stainless steel in 38mm and 25mm diameter and the Chrome Plated Brass cistern adaptor is available in both 50mm and 40mm cistern outlet connection sizes.
Features & Benefits
• Chrome Plated Brass adaptors
• Multiple configurations to suit various urinals and cisterns
• Easy to specify product codes for all configurations
• Flush Pipe Size: 25mm or 38mm dia.
• Cistern Adaptor: 50mm or 40mm
• Flush pipe with various offsets
• Flush Pipe Nuts with O-ring seals
• 1.2mm grade 304 stainless steel flush pipe
Britex Stainless Steel Flush Pipe Kits in various sizes and offsets to pair your Britex product with a Britex Cistern - Product Code FPKX
• FPK7: 50mm to 38mm | Offset 7mm
• FPK8: 50mm to 38mm | Offset 0mm
• FPK9: 50mm to 25mm | Offset 35mm
• FPK10: 40mm to 38mm | Offset 46mm
• FPK11: 40mm to 38mm | Offset 7mm
• FPK12: 40mm to 38mm | Offset 0mm
• FPK13: 50mm to 38mm | Offset 0mm