5* WELS. Vandal resistant water saving urinal combined with the unique BRITEX Waterless waste and periodic flush device.
The BRITEX Watersaving Urinal is a great, vandal resistant water saving fixture that incorporates the unique 'Britex Waterless' outlet requiring no costly replaceable cartridge, bio block or sealant fluid. Instead the 'Britex Waterless' outlet utilises a self-sealing one way diaphragm that allows urine to pass, whilst trapping odours within the plumbing. To assist with the regular maintenance regime, each Watersaving urinal is supplied with a Britex Hygiene Clean that periodically activates a cleaning cycle to ensure the connected plumbing is flushed and the unit itself is kept clean. WaterMark certified as required by plumbing regulations and government legislation.
Features & Benefits
- 5* WELS rating
- WaterMark certified unique waterless waste outlet
- Supplied with automated, periodic 'AutoClean' device
- Manufactured in custom lengths - up to 1400mm max.
- Available in modules for joining on site
- Vandal resistant design
- Removable sparge cover
- Perfect for schools, clubs and public amenities
BRITEX S.S. Watersaving Urinal - mm Long. WaterMark Level 1 certified, supplied complete with Britex Waterless one-way valve outlet and Britex Hygiene Clean device - Product Code UESI-LF
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Multiple Modules
- Tile edge for single model
- Free standing ends (if not between walls)
- Joining strip for joining modular lengths