The BRITEX Hygiene Clean system is a mains-powered, fully concealed, automated device that periodically activates a cleaning / flush cycle. Predominantly paired with waterless urinals, the Hygiene Clean is connected to the mains water supply and is used to provide a regular cleaning regime. To help prevent the onset of uric salts that can corrode pipes and cause blockages, the Hygiene Clean ensures plumbing infrastructure integrity that is critical to the long term effectiveness of waterless urinals by periodically emitting small amounts of water through the connected plumbing network. Flush volumes and frequencies are adjustable.
Features & Benefits
- Used to periodically clean waterless urinals
- WaterMark certified
- Fully automated as set by installer
- Prevents uric salt deposits with waterless urinals
- Completely concealed and vandal resistant
- Adjustable flush interval - 4, 6, 8 or 12 hours
- Adjustable flush volume - 4, 6, 8 or 12 seconds
- Eliminates the need for regular cistern
- Connects to mains water supply
BRITEX Hygiene Clean System - WaterMark certified. solenoid unit supplied with mains-power pack - Product Code FHC
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
Multi-solenoid models - contact BRITEX