Budget model, commonly installed in front of a sloping step area or graded floor.
The BRITEX Esiflow Urinal is robust, economical and manufactured from durable 1.2mm stainless steel. A one piece design with the added benefit of reinforcing (larger models) to the rear ensures a structurally sound urinal. Our unique weir style flushing system is designed for minimum water and maximum efficiency. To add even further water saving water benefits the Esiflow urinal is compatible with the Britex Smart Saniflush Sensor System. WaterMark and WELS certified as required by plumbing regulations and government legislation.
Features & Benefits
- Level 1 WaterMark certified
- Economy model
- Vandal resistant design
- Water saver sparge system
- Removable sparge cover
- Compatible with BRITEX sensor flush systems
- Manufactured to custom lengths
- Available in 'L' or 'U' shaped configurations
BRITEX S.S. Esiflow Urinal - mm Long. Level 1 WaterMark certified. - Product Code UESI
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Smart SaniFlush Sensor System
- Outlet size: 100mm, 75mm, 50mm or custom
- Outlet position (left/right end preferred)
- Inlet size - 38mm or 25mm
- Free standing ends (if not between walls)
- Type 316 S.S. (Export models)
- Joining strip for joining modular lengths