Solvent and Oil Interceptor
Manufactured to custom sizes as required. Separates grease, oil and solvents from clean water in commercial kitchens and chemical prep areas.
The BRITEX Solvent & Oil interceptor is manufactured from 1.2mm grade 304 stainless steel. This unit is generally used in commercial kitchens and mild chemical preparation areas to separate and draw off grease, oil and solvents from waste water. Internally, the baffle slows incoming waste water, allowing solvents/oils to separate from the clean water, floating to the top, whilst the clean water draws to the bottom, entering the waste outlet positioned at the bottom of the tank. A sampler valve is fitted as standard to monitor water conditions. A trolley support underneath with castors for easy mobility is optional. Available in custom and standard sizes.
Features & Benefits
- Standard (100L) and custom sizes
- Quick release lid
- Sealant rubber gasket under lid
- Optional mobile trolley with castors
- Quality components for durability
- Installed above ground
- Purpose built to suit your application
- Grade 304 or 316 Stainless Steel
- Ideally suited to commercial kitchens, screen print work shops and mild chemical prep areas
BRITEX grade 304 S.S. Solvent & Oil Interceptor - O/A. Litre capacity. Lid sealed with internal gasket and quick release clips - Product Code OSSO
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Optional mobile trolley with castors for easy tank mobility
- Grade 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Custom capacity and dimensions