Single End Bowl Laboratory Sink
Custom manufactured inset sink with corrugated drainer. Available in grade 316 or 304 stainless. Optional acid resistant waste outlet. Refer to data sheet for standard sizes and configurations.
BRITEX Stainless Steel Single End Bowl Lab Sinks are fully custom fabricated using 1.2mm grade 316 acid resistant stainless steel. They are supplied with corrugated drainer and optional WaterMark certified grade 316 stainless steel waste outlet (LSPW). They can also be made in grade 304 stainless steel and used in domestic or light commercial projects. Radiused internal bowl corners ensure cleaning is easy and tap holes are supplied to suit specified tapware. Ideal for school science rooms and laboratories. Can be supplied with Laboratory Tapware if required.
Features & Benefits
- Standard and custom sizes available
- Single bowl, single drainer
- Optional WaterMark certified S.S. waste
- Will not crack or chip
- Corrugated drainer
- Radius internal bowl corners
- 50mm centre waste
- Grade 316 acid resistant S.S.
- Optional grade 304 S.S. for domestic applications
- Optional Laboratory Tapware
- Optional flat drainer board
- Suits school science rooms and laboratories
BRITEX grade 316 S.S. Single End Bowl Lab Sink - XXXL x XXXW O/A. Right hand bowl to be REBX. Complete with corrugated drainer and 50mm WaterMark certified grade 316 S.S. waste outlet (LSPW) and XXXX tapware - Product Code LSSEB-XXX-XXX-X
- Optional Grade 316 S.S. Waste (Code LSPW)
- Custom and standard sizes
- Laboratory grade 316 or standard grade 304 S.S. sink
- Laboratory tapware: see 'Tapware' section
- Flat drainer section (no corrugations)
You might also like