Multi Vanity Inset Basin
The BRITEX Multi Vanity Basin is manufactured from 1.2mm grade 304 stainless steel in custom sizes made to order. Ideally suited to bathrooms where several patrons may require use of a basin at once such as schools, public amenities, night clubs and pavilions, basins include a set down area for soap and mounting taps. Supplied complete with 40mm waste outlets, and heavy duty wall brackets. Optional timed flow pillar taps, sensor or security tapware for maximum vandal resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Supplied in custom lengths
- Incorporates multiple hand basins
- Satin finish top polished bowls
- Fully welded, seamless construction
- Grade 304 S.S.
- Integral rear splashback
- 40mm waste & wall brackets supplied
- Choice of tapware
- Alternative bowl styles available
- Suitable for mounting on joinery
- Ideal for public amenities, schools and clubs
BRITEX S.S Multi Vanity Inset Hand Basin - L x 600W O/A. with No. integral wash basins (500L x 400W x 130D), 100mm boxed splashback to rear, 50mm front fascia and wall mounting brackets. - Product Code HBMV---
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Tapware: see data sheet or 'Tapware' section
- Tap holes
- Custom lengths
- Integrated bench mounted soap dispensers (see Washroom Fixtures section)