Curveline Vanity Multi Basin
Robust stainless steel vanity unit incorporating multiples wash basins. Highly vandal resistant and ideal for public amenities, night clubs, schools and stadiums. Tapware is optional.
The BRITEX Curveline Vanity Multi Basin is ideal for use in schools, public amenities, night clubs and stadiums where several patrons may require use of the basin at once. All basins are made to order and fabricated to the custom length required. Manufactured from heavy duty commercial grade 304 stainless steel, it incorporates secure access panels, 40mm waste outlets, heavy duty wall mounting brackets and can be supplied complete with a wide range of high quality, vandal resistant timed flow tapware, mixer taps sensor tapware or security tapware for maximum vandal resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Supplied in custom lengths
- Incorporates multiple hand basins
- Highly vandal resistant
- Fully welded, seamless construction
- P trap installation
- Completely concealed plumbing
- 40mm waste outlets supplied
- Grade 304 satin S.S.
- Vandal resistant access panels
- Heavy duty, concealed brackets
- 50mm angled rear upstand
- Choice of tapware
- Ideal for public amenities, night clubs, schools, stadiums and bars
BRITEX S.S. Curveline Vanity Multi Basin - L x 550W with No. integral 300mm dia. bowls and concealed fixings. Supplied in satin finish complete with waste outlets, mounting brackets and removable access panels. - Product Code HBCM---
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Tapware: see data sheet or 'Tapware' section
- Tap holes
- Custom lengths
- Integrated bench mounted soap dispensers (see Washroom Fixtures section)