Multi Knee Operated Trough
Wash trough pre-plumbed with multiple knee/thigh activated taps. Prevents cross contamination and provides hands-free activated washing without electrical power requirements.
The BRITEX Multi Knee Operated Trough is ideal for areas where automated hand washing is required without using electronic / powered tapware. Pre-plumbed taps are activated by leaning against the heavy duty push panel at the front of the trough. Made from 1.2mm grade 304 stainless steel it is available in custom lengths with as many wash stations as required and with either left or right hand waste outlet. Low level basin spouts are provided as standard with goose neck outlets available upon request. Ideally suited to food processing, health and education projects, installation is quick and easy.
Features & Benefits
- Made to custom lengths
- Incorporates multiple wash stations
- Supplied pre-plumbed ready to install
- Only one water and waste connection
- Hands-free activation
- Prevents cross-contamination
- No electrical connections
- Includes pressure limiting valve
- Grade 304 S.S.
- 50mm waste outlets
- Heavy duty stainless steel brackets
- Low level or goosneck spout option
- Ideal for food handling and processing facilities
BRITEX S.S. Multiple Knee Operated Trough - L x 450W x 150D. Trough to have No. pre-plumbed Knee Operated Wash Stations. Supplied pre-plumbed with type spouts, front push panels, mixing unit, pressure limiting valve, wall mounting brackets and hand 50mm waste outlet - Product Code TMKO
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Soap / Paper Towel Dispensers (see Washroom Fixtures section)
- Splashback to side(s)
- Extended splashback height
- Support legs
- Gooseneck or low level spouts
- Custom inlet position