Compact Knee Operated Hand Basin
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Compact Knee Operated Hand Basin is a compact sized version of the popular, commercial sized Knee Operated Basin. Activation of the tap is done by leaning against the front push panel, eliminating the need for electronic / mains powered tapware in areas where avoiding cross-contamination is paramount. Supplied pre-plumbed and easy to install, the Compact Knee Operated Basin comes complete with pressure limiting valve, 40mm waste outlet and choice of low-level or goose neck type spout.
Features & Benefits
- Hands-free activation
- Prevents cross-contamination
- Compact space-saving size
- 8 litre bowl capacity
- Heavy duty operating valve
- No electrical connections
- Includes pressure limiting valve
- Supplied pre-plumbed ready to install
- Grade 304 S.S.
- 40mm waste outlet supplied
- Concealed wall brackets
- 30mm blade upstand to rear
- Low level or goose neck spout option
- Radius basin corners for added safety
BRITEX S.S. Compact Knee Operated Hand Basin - 410x330x245H O/A. 8 litre bowl capacity. Supplied pre-plumbed with type spout, front push panel, pressure limiting valve, mounting bracket, 40mm waste outlet - Product Code HBKOC
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Splashback Panel - Up to 500mm High
- Low level or goose neck spout
- Tempering valve