Compact Knee Operated Hand Basin
Pre-plumbed, compact sized knee/thigh activated basin. Basin is supplied with high polished finish, 40mm waste and wall mounting brackets. Choice of goose neck or low-level basin spout.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Compact Knee Operated Hand Basin is a compact sized version of the popular, commercial sized Knee Operated Basin. Activation of the tap is done by leaning against the front push panel, eliminating the need for electronic / mains powered tapware in areas where avoiding cross-contamination is paramount. Supplied pre-plumbed and easy to install, the Compact Knee Operated Basin comes complete with pressure limiting valve, 40mm waste outlet and choice of low-level or goose neck type spout.
Features & Benefits
- Hands-free activation
- Prevents cross-contamination
- Compact space-saving size
- 8 litre bowl capacity
- Heavy duty operating valve
- No electrical connections
- Includes pressure limiting valve
- Supplied pre-plumbed ready to install
- Grade 304 S.S.
- 40mm waste outlet supplied
- Concealed wall brackets
- 30mm blade upstand to rear
- Low level or goose neck spout option
- Radius basin corners for added safety
BRITEX S.S. Compact Knee Operated Hand Basin - 410x330x245H O/A. 8 litre bowl capacity. Supplied pre-plumbed with type spout, front push panel, pressure limiting valve, mounting bracket, 40mm waste outlet - Product Code HBKOC
- Splashback Panel - Up to 500mm High
- Low level or goose neck spout
- Optional Tempering valve