Floating Wand Basin Square
Hand wash basin activated by leaning against protruding wand. Supplied pre-plumbed with choice of goose neck or low-level basin spout.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Square Floating Wand Basin is primarily used in commercial food handling areas and incorporates a generous 11 litre bowl. Activation of the tap is done by leaning against the wand protruding from the basin shroud, eliminating the need for electronic/mains powered tapware in areas where avoiding cross-contamination is paramount. Supplied pre-plumbed and easy to install, the Square Floating Wand Basin comes complete with pressure limiting valve, 40mm waste outlet and choice of low-level or goose neck type spout.
Features & Benefits
- Hands-free activation
- Prevents cross-contamination
- Complies with food prep standards
- 11 litre bowl capacity
- Activated by user leaning against wand
- No electrical connections
- Supplied pre-plumbed ready to install
- Includes pressure limiting valve
- Grade 304 S.S.
- 40mm waste outlet supplied
- Concealed wall brackets
- 50mm blade upstand to rear
- Low level or goose neck spout option
- Chamfered corners for added safety
BRITEX S.S. Floating Wand Hand Basin Square - 500 x 425 x 230 H O/A. 11 litre bowl capacity. Supplied pre-plumbed with type spout, activation wand, pressure limiting valve, mounting bracket, 40mm waste outlet - Product Code HBFWS
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Splashback Panel - Up to 500mm High
- Low level or goose neck spout
- Tempering valve