Lockable Wallsend Trough
Incorporates lockable lid to protect tapware when not in use. NSW education design. Suitable for drinking and hand washing. Pre-plumbed tapware optional.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Lockable Wallsend Trough incorporates a lockable stainless steel lid that protects tapware from vandalism when not being used outside school hours. Rounded front corners provide added safety. Available in custom lengths, it can be supplied pre-plumbed with WaterMark and WELS certified hand wash taps and drinking bubblers conforming to NSW department of education standards.
Features & Benefits
- Lockable lid to protect tapware
- Conforms to NSW DOC education standards
- Available pre-plumbed with NSW DOC approved hand wash/drinking taps
- Radius external corners - added safety
- Concealed tapware connections
- Standard and custom lengths
- Left or right hand waste position
- 50mm waste supplied
- Ideal for education projects
Trough Only (no tapware): BRITEX Lockable Wallsend Trough - L x 390W x 150D. Complete with lockable lid, radius front corners, 300mm blade upstand to rear, hand 50mm waste outlet and wall mounting brackets - Product Code TLW
- Trough with Tapware: BRITEX Pre-Plumbed Lockable Wallsend Trough - L x 390W x 150D. Complete with No. Pillar Taps and No. Drinking Taps, radius front corners, hand 50mm waste outlet and wall mounting brackets - Product Code TLWP--TW----
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Tapware: see data sheet or Tapware section for options
- Trough with combination of drinking and hand wash tapware
- Custom trough dimensions
- Support legs
- Tap holes
- Left or right hand waste outlet