Vandal Resistant SS Straight Arm Backrest Only
Required for accessible toilets. Premium quality stainless steel backrests conforming to the requirements of AS1428.1-2009. Choice of Polyurethane and Stainless Steel back plate. Optional rear grab rails.
BRITEX offers a complete range of premium quality stainless steel toilet backrests and combination grab rails that comply with the requirements of AS1428.1-2009 - Design for Access and Mobility. To conform to the design standard, a backrest is required to be installed in conjunction with accessible toilets in accessbile amenities. The Britex range of stainless steel back rests includes both independent backrests and backrests that are mechanically joined to adjustable, adjacent rear and side rails to provide a more seamless overall solution. In each case, Britex offers the choice of both a white Polyurethane back pad or, for maximum vandal resistance, a curved stainless steel back plate. Mounting brackets incorporate concealed fixings and, where specified, combination grab rails are supplied with a satin finish.
Features & Benefits
- Premium quality
- Choice of stainless steel or polyurethane back plate
- Optional integrated stainless steel side and rear grab rails
- Complies with AS1428.1-2009
- Perfectly complements Britex stainless steel disabled toilet pans and toilet suites
- Highly vandal resistant
- Concealed fixings
- Ideal for public amenities, train stations, stadiums, education facilities and commercial washrooms
Britex Vandal Resistant SS Drop Down Backrest with SS Backrest Plate - Product Code BTX-BR-S-VR
- Choice of Stainless Steel (Vandal Resistant) or Polyurethane Back Plate
- Choice of Straight Arm or Drop Down Arms