Accessible Toilet Suite
4* WELS. Heavy duty, AS1428 compliant, Close Coupled Accessible Stainless Steel Toilet Suite with pan and integral dual flush cistern. Supplied with Black Vandal Resistant Toilet Seat as standard unless another colour specified.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Disabled Toilet Suite is a robust yet stylish compact suite that incorporates a vandal resistant toilet pan and dual flush cistern. It is designed to conform to Australian Standard for disability access - AS1428. A pressed internal bowl area and unique trap design makes the pan extremely water efficient and much less susceptible to costly blockages in public amenities. Being close-coupled, the suite is hygienic, highly resistant to vandalism and allows for ease of cleaning. Perfect for public toilets and areas that require high security fixtures without compromising on aesthetics. WaterMark and WELS certified as required by plumbing regulations and government legislation. A vandal resistant Toilet Backrest as required by AS1428:2009 is optional as is a fitted anti-vandal, closed-fronted Toilet Seat.
Features & Benefits
- WELS and WaterMark certified
- Disability code - AS1428 compliant
- Ultra vandal resistant
- Centurion or Grandeur pan
- Unique blockage resistant trap
- Supplied pre-plumbed
- Robust construction
- Concealed fixings
- Optional Toilet Backrest - as required by AS1428
- Left and right access panels
- Option for fitted, closed-fronted Toilet Seat
- Double-skinned cistern casing
- Suits pubs, clubs and public amenities
BRITEX S.S. Accessible Toilet Suite. 4* WELS rating and WaterMark certified. trap pan to have 14mm safety radius front edge and 2 x side access panels, fully shrouded to rear wall and double-skinned cistern case with raised buttons. AS1428 compliant - Product Code PTSD
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Closed-fronted, anti vandal toilet seat (see Toilet Seats section)
- Toilet Backrest - as required by AS1428
- S or P trap configurations
- Ambulant model - raised height only
- Choose either Grandeur or Centurion pan models