Hinged grate urinal with extra large flushed standing area, particularly ideal for early education facilities.
The BRITEX Superstep Urinal has been developed specifically for use in early education facilities. The extra wide step encourages younger boys to stand on the flushed tray area and prevents splashing or dripping that can cause unhygienic conditions. Full flushing of the tray along with our weir style sparge ensures no build up to cause unpleasant odours. WaterMark and WELS certified as required by plumbing regulations and government legislation
Features & Benefits
- Level 1 WaterMark certified
- Extra wide hinged grated step
- Particularly suited to early education facilities
- Compatible with BRITEX sensor flush systems
- Vandal resistant design
- Hygienic, no drip step area
- Water saver sparge system
- Manufactured to custom lengths
BRITEX S.S. Superstep Urinal - mm Long. WELS rating and WaterMark Level 1 certified. Complete with hinged floor grate - Product Code USUP
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Smart SaniFlush Sensor System
- Outlet size: 100mm, 75mm, 50mm or custom
- Outlet position (left/right end preferred)
- Inlet size - 38mm, 25mm or custom
- Free standing ends (if not between walls)
- Type 316 S.S. (Export models)
- Butt joint for modular lengths
Q: What is the difference between the Superstep and Sanistep Urinals?
A: The only difference is the width of the grate. The elongated step on the Superstep is designed to increase hygiene by encouraging the user (especially users in early learning and primary school) to stand on the grate and ensure that all 'drips' end up in the tray.
Q: What should I use to flush my Urinal?
Q: Can you make these to custom lengths, U shape and L shape?
A: Absolutely we can make these urinals to any size and configuration as long as we are clear on building access. This will allow us to recommend if the unit can be manufactured in one piece, two pieces or several and be welded on site or butt joined.
Q: How many water inlets will this urinal need?
A: 1 water inlet is required for every 2000mm of urinal or part thereof.