Refrigerated Accessible Drinking Trough
Stainless steel drinking trough suited to wheelchair access, pre-plumbed with push button bubblers. AS1428 compliant. Optional built in refrigeration unit available.
The BRITEX Disabled Drinking Trough is particularly suited to education projects. Disabled Drinking Troughs include pre-plumbed water efficient push button drink bubblers with bacteria and sunlight resistant rubber compound mouth pieces for added safety in the event users are bumped whilst drinking. Fully welded, rounded corners both internally and externally ensure easy cleaning and provide added safety in high traffic areas. Disabled access drinking stations can be supplied at either the left or right hand end. Also available in a refrigerated model: BRITEX Refrigerated Drinking Trough a proprietary refrigeration unit with automated thermostat is fully self contained underneath and plumbing connections are concealed.
Features & Benefits
- Deluxe model
- Supplied pre-plumbed. Just connect water and waste outlet
- Bacteria and sunlight resistant bubblers with rubber compound mouthguards to protect teeth
- Standard and custom lengths
- 50mm waste supplied
- Standard and accessible access stations
- Radius internal corners - easy cleaning
- Radius external corners - added safety
- Left or right hand waste position
- Refrigerated model available (refer Refrigerated Drinking Trough - TP6R)
- Ideal for schools and community centres
- BRITEX Refrigerated Pattern No.6 Drinking Trough - 2000L x 500W. Complete with self-contained proprietary refrigeration unit, 4 pre-plumbed push button bubblers with safety rubber mouth pieces. 150mm high splash back to rear. hand end to be AS1428 compliant - Product Code TP6R
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Refrigerated model (see Refrigerated Drinking Trough - TP6R)
- Custom sizes available
- Accessible access (left or right hand side)
Q: What is the maximum length for this trough?
A: The longest length for the TP6R is 4000mm