Twin Centre Bowl Laboratory Sink
BRITEX Stainless Steel Twin Centre Bowl Lab Sinks are fully custom fabricated using 1.2mm grade 316 acid resistant stainless steel. They are supplied with corrugated drainer and optional WaterMark certified grade 316 stainless steel waste outlets (LSPW). They can also be made in grade 304 stainless steel and used in domestic or light commercial projects. Radiused internal bowl corners ensure cleaning is easy and tap holes are supplied to suit specified tapware. Ideal for school science rooms and laboratories. Can be supplied with Laboratory Tapware if required.
Features & Benefits
- Standard and custom sizes available
- Twin bowl, double drainer
- Optional WaterMark certified S.S. wastes
- Will not crack or chip
- Corrugated drainer
- Radius internal bowl corners
- 50mm centre waste
- Grade 316 acid resistant S.S.
- Optional grade 304 S.S. for domestic applications
- Optional Laboratory Tapware
- Optional flat drainer boards
- Suits school science rooms and laboratories
BRITEX grade 316 Stainless Steel Lab Sink - L x W O/A. Twin centre bowls to be . Complete with corrugated drainers and 50mm WaterMark certified grade 316 S.S. waste outlets (LSPW) - Product Code LSTCB-
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Optional Grade 316 S.S. Wastes (code LSPW)
- Custom and standard sizes
- Laboratory grade 316 or standard grade 304 S.S. sink
- Laboratory Tapware: see 'Tapware' section
- Flat drainer section (no corrugations)