Stainless Steel Splashback Benches with sinks
Stainless Steel Splashback Benches with Sinks Lengths 900mm, 1200 mm, 1500 mm, & 1800 mm
Explore our newest Britex stainless steel benches that offer multiple commercial applications from cafe kitchens to laboratories and more. Pick out suitable kitchen equipment from our extensive range of stainless steel splashback benches that are available in custom lengths and variable designs.
- Single Sink Benches
Britex Stainless Steel Premium Single Sink Splashback Benches with Lengths 1200 mm, 1500 mm, & 1800 mm
Britex presents Single Sink Stainless steel benches designed from 1.2mm grade 304 SS with a 2.0mm corrosion-resistant zinc-plated steel substrate in a true satin finish. The benches come with a 150mm Splashback that prevents staining and splashing of liquids on the walls.
The splashback benches come in three variants offering a single sink of 600mm at the centre, left corner, and right corner for all hand applications. The benches have sufficient working space and are an absolute value for money product.
Here are a few of its best features:
- Built from 1.2mm grade 304 stainless steel.
- The single sink stainless steel benches come in a dimension of 1800mm x 600mm.
- Additional storage space of 1.2mm thick stainless steel pipe shelf available underneath the bench.
- Single RHS, LHS, or centre bowls offered with 90mm European waste (50mm Connection).
- Adjustable feet available for managing the height of the bench.
- 300mm Deep bowl sink available at right end, left end, and centre of the bench.
- Available in the lengths of 1200mm, 1500mm, and 1800mm.
- Ideal for laboratories and kitchens of cafes, canteens, and restaurants.
- Double Sink Benches
Britex Stainless Steel Double Sink Splashback Benches with Lengths 1800 mm and 2400 mm
Check out our newest range of double sink stainless steel benches designed for easy kitchen operations. The benches are constructed using superior-quality 304 grade, 1.2mm thick stainless steel, which provides enormous strength and durability to the bench.
The benches offer a 150mm splashback to maintain cleanliness in the kitchen. Also, the benches come with installed stainless steel pipe shelves underneath the bench, for you to store kitchen essentials.
Explore some more features of these commercial benches below:
- Designed with 1.2mm grade 304 stainless steel.
- Offers a 150mm Splashback for neat kitchen operations.
- 90mm European waste with 50mm Connection available with the bench.
- Solid stainless steel pipe shelf added beneath the bench for additional storage space.
- The bench offers adjustable feet height.
- The bench is available in a beautiful satin finish.
- Crafted to true commercial specifications, the double sink splashback benches are suitable for cafes, restaurants, schools and laboratories.
- Double sink benches are available in lengths of 1800 mm and 2400mm.
- Laboratory Benches
Britex Stainless Steel Top-Quality laboratory benches
Designed for the finest laboratories and research centres, Britex presents one of the best stainless steel benches of its range. The benches incorporate a large integral bowl with a unique tap landing at the top to prevent cross-contamination and for adequate infection control.
The length of the stainless steel benches can be customised to your specific needs. The bench also includes an optional grade 316 stainless steel waste outlet and attachable legs for optimal support.
Check out the features of the laboratory benches:
- Crafted from 1.2mm grade 316 acid-resistant stainless steel, no.4 satin finish.
- A Rear upstand or customised length splashback offered with the bench to prevent splashing of dangerous substances.
- Fully welded seamless construction done for efficient working.
- Comes in multiple variants of a corner, peninsula, and other practical designs.
- The bench is designed with a melamine lined bench substrate.
- A large bowl makes it easy to clean the substances.
- The bench comes in multiple standards and custom lengths.
- Available in the lengths of 1800mm and 2400mm.
- The bench offers a standard design for laboratory applications.