Stainless Steel Benches for Laboratories.
These laboratory benches are made specifically for laboratory applications, and can be found in a number of laboratories and research facilities in Australia. They are all fully welded and can be made to custom lengths as required.
If you require stainless steel laboratory benches that are sturdy and built for significant wear and tear, browse our range below. For more information, or for customised options, please contact our team.
Britex Stainless Steel Laboratory Bench
Britex stainless steel benches and shelves are made from Grade 304 or Grade 316 acid resistant stainless steel, making them robust, durable and hygienic.
The Britex Stainless Steel Laboratory Peninsula Bench features a large integral bowl and extra high splashback, and comes with an optional Grade 316 stainless steel waste outlet. The rear upstand prevents dangerous substances from splashing onto other work areas, and the Laboratory Peninsula Bench is perfect for the ends of laboratory peninsula workstations.
The Stainless Steel Laboratory Work Station, meanwhile, can be fitted against laboratory perimeter walls. It also comes with an integral bowl and extra high splashback, with a unique raised tap landing to prevent cross-contamination. Options include support legs if the work station is not being installed on top of joinery.
For corner spots, the Stainless Steel Laboratory Corner Bench is a great option. Featuring rear and side splashback, the Laboratory Corner Bench is fully welded and can be made to custom dimensions.
The Britex Laboratory Peninsula Bench includes the following features:
- Standard design for laboratory applications
- Made from 1.2mm grade 316 acid resistant S.S, no.4 satin finish
- Fully welded seamless construction
- Optional S.S. waste outlet - LSPW: p 7.07
- Rear upstand prevents splashing of dangerous substances onto adjacent work areas
- Standard and custom lengths available
- Melamine lined bench substrate
- Large integral bowl
Why choose Britex Laboratory Benches
- Found in many of Australia’s finest laboratories and research facilities, the BRITEX Stainless Steel Laboratory Peninsula Bench is used specifically at the ends of laboratory peninsula work stations.
- Fully welded, the Laboratory Peninsula Bench incorporates a large integral bowl and a unique, raised tap landing for optimum infection control and prevention of cross-contamination.
- It can be made to custom lengths as required from grade 316 acid resistant stainless steel or from standard grade 304 if not for laboratory application.
- Options include a grade 316 stainless steel waste outlet (LSPW), a double-skinned rear splashback, and support legs if not being installed on top of joinery.
- Suggested Tapware
Suggested Tapware for Britex Laboratory Peninsula Stainless Steel Benches
Uniquely designed for use in laboratory settings, Britex laboratory tapware is made for high-traffic spaces while taking up minimal space.
Britex laboratory tapware - featuring an expanded line of customized versions - feature quality jumper valves, fixed outlets with aerator nozzles, and are certified in accordance with NSW school specifications.
Basin Mounted Surgical Set - Fixed/Jumper - TW-MT-50: Australian-made medical tapware manufactured to the highest industry standards for use in conjunction with BRITEX troughs and basins used in medical facilities.
Laboratory Tap Set 4- TW-LBSET-04: Jumper Valve, Swivel Outlet with Tube Nozzle Laboratory Tap. Hot and Cold Mixing Unit. 6.5 LPM (WELS 4 STAR), Watermarked Certified.
Laboratory Tap Set 6 - TW-LBSET-06: Jumper Valve, Swivel Outlet with Tube Nozzle Laboratory Tap. Hot and Cold Mixing Unit. Watermarked Certified.
Laboratory Tap Set 8 - TW-LBSET-08: Jumper Valve, Swivel Outlet with Tube Nozzle Laboratory Tap. Hot and Cold Mixing Unit. Watermarked Certified.