Floating Wand Basin Round
Wand activated basin with round profile and extended shroud. Supplied pre-plumbed with choice of goose neck or low-level basin spout.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Round Floating Wand Basin is a compact sized, fully shrouded hands-free wash basin. Activation of the tap is done by leaning against the wand protruding from the basin shroud, eliminating the need for electronic / mains powered tapware in areas where avoiding cross-contamination is paramount. Supplied pre-plumbed and easy to install, the Round Floating Wand Basin comes complete with pressure limiting valve, 40mm waste outlet and choice of low-level or goose neck type spout.
Features & Benefits
- Hands-free activation
- Prevents cross-contamination
- 8 litre bowl capacity
- Compact space-saving size
- Activated by user leaning against wand
- No electrical connections
- Supplied pre-plumbed ready to install
- Includes pressure limiting valve
- Grade 304 S.S.
- 40mm waste outlet supplied
- Concealed wall brackets
- 50mm blade upstand to rear
- Low level or goose neck spout option
BRITEX S.S. Floating Wand Hand Basin Round - 360L x 365W x 235H O/A. 8 litre bowl capacity. Supplied pre-plumbed with type spout, activation wand, pressure limiting valve, mounting bracket, 40mm waste outlet - Product Code HBFWR
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Splashback Panel - Up to 500mm High
- Low level or goose neck spout
- Tempering valve