Centurion Ambulant Pan
Ambulant stainless steel vandal resistant toilet pan with safety radius front edge.
The BRITEX Centurion Ambulant Toilet Pan is fully shrouded and manufactured from heavy gauge grade 304 satin stainless steel making it easy to clean and providing optimal strength. It is designed to conform to Australian Standard, Design for Access and Mobility - AS1428, with respect to ambulant users. Incorporating radius edges for added safety, a pressed internal bowl and unique trap design, the Centurion Ambulant pan is extremely water efficient (4.5/3 litre) and much less susceptible to costly blockages in public amenities. Access panels come standard on both sides of the pan for easy installation and a toilet seat can be fitted if required. WaterMark and WELS certified as required by plumbing regulations and government legislation.
Features & Benefits
- WELS and WaterMark certified
- AS1428 compliant, ambulant toilets
- Available with S or P trap
- Concealed fixings
- Unique blockage resistant trap
- Safety radius front edges
- Left and right access panels
- Free of ligature points
- Option for permanently sealed access panels (maximum security projects)
- Option for fitted Toilet Seat
- Suits detention facilities and public amenities
BRITEX S.S. Centurion Ambulant Toilet Pan - 4* WELS rating and WaterMark certified. Trap, 14mm safety radius front edge, fully shrouded to rear wall and 2 x access panels. AS 1428 compliant - Product Code PCAM
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Toilet Seat (see Toilet Seats section)
- S or P trap configurations
- Top entry to suit wall mount cistern
- Britex Cistern (see Flushing section)
- Permanently sealed access panels for maximum security projects
- Custom material thickness - consult BRITEX