Oval Security Basin
Prison-grade, maximum security basin with oval bowl. Reinforced safety radius front edge with concealed reinforcement bar. Tapware optional.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Oval Security Basin combines maximum security vandal resistance with the highest quality workmanship and style. The extended shroud prevents application of force on fixture from underneath. Key to its design is a fully welded, radiused front edge that conceals a solid 25mm stainless steel bar within to ensure maximum resistance to any applied forces. A rounded profile above and below the basin also ensures there are no ligature points and all fixing points are concealed. Plumbing connections are secure within the stainless steel shroud that can incorporate an access panel if fixing from the front and an anti-ligature security waste is optional. Can be supplied with a wide range of tapware options including anti-vandal timed flow pillar taps, sensor taps or low profile security tapware for maximum vandal resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Extended shroud prevents application of force on fixture from underneath
- Radius edges. No sharp corners
- Ligature resistant profile
- Prison grade vandal resistance
- All plumbing connections concealed
- Grade 304 satin S.S.
- Front and rear fixed models
- 40mm waste outlet
- P trap installation
- Reinforced bowl rim
- Choice of tapware styles
- Available with 1, 2 or 3 tapholes
- Optional anti-ligature waste
- Ideal for detention projects, holding cells, public amenities and bars
BRITEX S.S. Oval Security Basin - 450L x 383W x 880H. fixed model. Complete with concealed 25mm dia. reinforcement bar and rolled safety fascia, tapered anti-ligature profile, 40mm waste outlet. - Product Code SPBO--
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Tapware: see data sheet or 'Tapware' section
- Tap holes
- Anti-ligature security waste
- Right/left hand access panel