BRITEX Stainless Steel Beach Showers are specifically suited to installation on beach fronts and public reserves. With security and coastal elements in mind, columns are manufactured from marine grade 316 stainless steel and come complete with water efficient, timed flow tap ware for both showers and foot wash taps. Maintenance can be carried out via access hatches on top of the post (for shower head) or in the side of the post (activators/foot wash taps). For additional convenience, towel rails link the columns that can be supplied in a range of standard and custom configurations.
Features & Benefits
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Includes towel hanging rails
- Choice of multiple configurations
- Supplied pre-plumbed for easy installation
- Heavy duty connstriction
- Vandal resistant, timed flow tapware
- Integral fixing base plate
- Suits beach fronts, aquatic centres and public spaces
BRITEX Beach Shower - Grade 316 stainless steel. Incorporating No. Posts In Total - No. Shower Columns and No. Foot Wash Taps and Adjoining Towel Rails. Supplied PrePlumbed with WELS and WaterMark certified timed flow vandal resistant tapware - Product Code BQBS-
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Grab bars for disabled access
- Custom configurations - consult Britex