Security Hand Basin
Prison-grade, robust wash basin with recessed bowl, tap hob and safety fascia. All plumbing concealed within shroud. Tapware optional.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Security Hand Wash Basin combines maximum security vandal resistance with quality workmanship and style. Key to its design is a fully welded, radiused front edge that conceals a solid 25mm dia. stainless steel bar within to provide additional safety and ensure maximum resistance to any applied forces. A rounded profile above and below the basin also ensures there are no ligature points and all fixing points are concealed. Plumbing connections are secure within the stainless steel shroud that can incorporate an access panel if fixing from the front and an anti-ligature security waste is optional. Can be supplied with a wide range of tapware options including anti-vandal timed flow pillar taps, sensor taps or low profile security tapware for maximum vandal resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Highly vandal resistant
- Fully welded, seamless construction
- P trap installation
- Completely concealed plumbing
- No sharp edges or corners
- Large, 11 litre bowl capacity
- Recessed area around bowl
- 40mm waste outlet
- Available with 1, 2 or 3 tap holes
- Choice of tapware styles
- Front and rear fixed models
- Optional anti-ligature waste
- Ideal for detention projects, holding cells, public amenities and bars
BRITEX S.S. Security Hand Wash Basin - 510L x 415W x 355D. fixed model. Complete with concealed 25mm dia. reinforcement bar and rolled safety fascia, 40mm waste outlet - Product Code SHB
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Tapware: see data sheet or 'Tapware' section
- Tap holes
- Anti-ligature security waste
- Right/left hand access panel