Saniflush Sensor System
3* WELS. Vandal-resistant urinal flusher that ensures maintenance of hygiene standards.
The BRITEX SaniFlush Sensor System is an example of our commitment to total hygiene and conservation through the efficient use of water. BRITEX offers the security and convenience of a single source for your complete urinal installation, designed to minimise the problems commonly associated with the male toilet. The complete SaniFlush system, including the sensor is fully concealed, providing the ultimate in vandal resistance. No touch, sensor operation provides the ultimate in hygiene for all users. The system connects directly to the mains supply, eliminating the need for a cistern.
Features & Benefits
- 3* WELS rating
- WaterMark certified
- Microwave sensor penetrates most roof/wall surface materials
- Completely concealed and vandal resistant
- Suitable for all styles of urinal
- Adjustable sensing range and flush volume
- Eliminates the need for regular cistern
- Connects to mains water supply
- Guarantees urinal gets flushed after use
- Single (FSF1) and Dual (FSF2) solenoid models
BRITEX SaniFlush Sensor System - 3* WELS rating and WaterMark certified. Microwave sensor operation. solenoid unit supplied with mains-power pack - Product Code FSF
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
Choose from Single (FSF1) or Dual (FSF2) solenoid models