Victorian Schools Project - PPP
- Builder: WATPAC
- Architect: Clarke Hopkins Clarke
- Est. Project Value:$291 million
- Britex Project Manager: Mr. Scott Fowler
Working with Architects Clarke Hopkins Clarke and Watpac Builders involved in the Victorian New School Building Project - PPP, Britex consulted, manufactured and installed various custom fabricated Stainless Steel fixtures. The schools we were involved with include Point Cook South, Epping North, Pakenham South West and Heather Grove.
Stainless steel works and fixtures for the project included:
- Custom Stainless Steel Bench tops with integrated sinks for Food Tech, Canteen and Servery Areas
- Custom Stainless Steel Splashbacks
- Custom Stainless Steel Shelves
About the Development
Under the PPP model, the new schools will be financed, designed, constructed and maintained by the private sector to high contractual standards over 25 years, allowing Principals and teachers to focus on student learning, rather than asset management. The Project will support the Government’s education agenda. The schools are designed as community hubs and will encourage community use and additional community facilities and programs through a partnership with the YMCA. The schools will also support inclusion of all learners, including students with a disability.