St Andrews Uniting Church Box Hill
Builder: May Constructions
Architect: Collier & Reid Pty Ltd
Est. Project Value:$40 million
Britex Project Manager: Mr. John Doolan
Britex was engaged by the building contractor in the redevelopment of the church premises for both the St. Andrew’s congregation and the Hanbit Korean congregation. Our involvement was primarily in the commercial kitchen which aims to serve the needs of the community in food preparation, service and storage. The process for this project included generating shop drawings and consulting in fixture design to project managing and co-ordinating the production and installation of fixtures.
Stainless steel works for this project included:
- A Specially designed bench top incorporating integral double bin chutes with matching stainless steel lids that sit flush with the bench.
- Fire rated wall cladding, a requirement for commercial kitchens.
- Stainless Steel wall panels for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Dishwasher Inlet and Outlet Bench Tops.
- Custom Stainless Steel Bench Tops.
Recently the St Andrew’s congregation and the Hanbit Korean congregation have been working on redeveloping the church premises in order to ensure they are well maintained, accessible and suitable for community needs into the future. The redevelopment project is the result of many years of planning.
Source: St Andrew’s Uniting Church Website 08/14
As a one-stop bathroom warehouse in Australia, Britex offers a wide range of stainless steel bathroom fixtures and bathroom accessories to suit various industries. Browse our selection on our website, or contact our team directly for custom options.