South Pine Sporting Complex
- BuilderMain Construction
- Est. Project Value$10 million
- Britex Project TeamBritex QLD
The South Pine Sporting Complex Project QLD includes several Britex Vandal Resistant Stainless Steel Sanitary Fixtures which are among those highly specified for Public Amenities, Parks and Recreation Facilities, and Council Applications.
The fixtures supplied for this project include:
- Britex S.S. Vandal Resistant Regency Slab Urinals which feature additional flushing side walls that return all the way to the front of the urinal, protecting side walls that may otherwise be exposed to water/fluid damage after being installed for an extended period of time (UREG)
- The above supplied in ‘L’ Shape configuration to fit the requirements of the space.
- Multiple Britex Stainless Steel Preplumbed Hand Washing PWD Troughs complete with radiused inner and outer corners for safety and ease of cleaning (TPWDPH). These were plumbed with our Vandal Resistant Wall Mounted Tap Sets supplying hot and cold water (TW-SET-01)
The complex is located in Brendale, which is part of the Moreton Bay Region and is only 30 minutes from the heart of Brisbane. The complex has both indoor and outdoor facilities and is situated on 28ha of lush green sports fields. The venue is currently home to 14 sporting clubs and one commercial beach volleyball centre.
Source 05/12: http://southpinesports.com.au/