Sienna's Meat and Poultry Display Cabinet
- Client Sienna's Meat & Poultry
- Britex Project Manager Mr. Scott Fowler
The newly renovated Sienna’s Meat & Poultry project involved supplying an entirely customized refrigeration cabinet, designed and built completely to suit the needs and requirements of the butcher.
The Britex Custom Fabricated Butchers Display Counter, approx. 8.7 metres long in total, comprised of the following features and components:
- Designed and built to perfectly suit standard butcher’s trays – three trays wide (approximately 1300mm internal)
- Flexibility in design
- Coiling coil over with refrigerated cold plate
- Curved glass to front with stainless steel top over
- Two rows of internal lighting for better product display
- Scratch resistant acrylic sliding doors at rear of display area
- Open storage underneath display unit
- 2 stainless steel scale stands with integral bag roller
Nestled within Greensborough Plaza, in one of Melbourne’s long-established suburbs, Sienna’s Meat & Poultry has recently redeveloped an existing space in the centre’s fresh food vicinity. Offering a wide range of high quality meat and poultry products, Sienna’s Meat & Poultry has completely and innovatively renovated the space, displaying their premium products with a welcoming, fresh and bright approach. This newly established Greensborough butcher provides an extensive range of beef, lamb, pork and chicken cuts available in a number of sizes, as well as a variety of value-added products freshly prepared in store.
The ultimate objective of Britex’s involvement in this project was to design and manufacture an entirely customized refrigeration cabinet, to completely suit the requirements of the butcher and the existing space. This bespoke build allowed the butcher the flexibility to specifically select various options and styles that best suited both his needs and application.
25 Main St, Greensborough VIC 3088