Merbein Toilet Block
The Merbein Toilet Block, located in Kenny Park by the Merbein Bowls Club, features a number of Britex stainless steel products.
The fixtures and accessories found in the Merbein Toilet Block include:
• Britex S.S. Sanistep Urinal (USAN)
• Britex S.S. Centurion Disabled Toilet Pan (PCD) supplied with Black Vandal Resistant Closed Front Toilet Seat (SVRC-B)
• Multiple Britex S.S. Centurion Ambulant Toilet Pans (PCAM) supplied with Black Vandal Resistant Closed Front Toilet Seats (SVRC-B)
• Britex S.S. Vandal Resitant SS Backrest with Combination Rear Rail and RHS Rail with 40 Degreee Extension (BTX-BRC-R40-VR)
• Multiple Britex Satin S.S. 90 Degree Ambulant Grab Rail (BTR-01-058)
• Multiple Britex In Wall Cisterns 3/4.5 L Standard Plates with Accessible Buttons (FIW-D453)
• Britex S.S. Accessible Hand Basins (HBDA) supplied with Basin Mounted Lever Mixers (TW-MIX-L)
• Multiple Britex S.S. Oval Security Basins (SPBO) supplied with multiple Cold Eco Timed Flow Pillar Taps (TW-9101)
• Multiple Britex S.S. Interfold Toilet Paper Dispensers (BTX-06-034)
• Multiple Britex S.S. Auto Operation Slimline Hand Dryers (BTX-01-024)
• Multiple Britex S.S. Security Mirrors (SMIR)
The Merbein Toilet Block is located in Kenny Park by the Merbein Bowls Club. The small town of just 1900 residents is situated 12 kilometres north of Mildura in the Sunraysia region of Australia and is the north most town in Victoria. Situated along the Murray River, Merbein is most commonly known for farming grapes, citrus, mushrooms, green beans, asparagus and pistachios, as well as being the home of Mildura Wines. Kenny Park in particular serves as a community sporting precinct, seeing Australian Rules Football, Netball and Cricket players utilising the facilities year round. The large community reserve also features a playground, shaded barbeque areas and three public toilet blocks spread around the site.