Jellicoe Park Amenities Block
- ClientBayside Council
- ArchitectBKA Architecture
- Britex Project TeamBritex NSW
The Jellicoe Park Amenties Block has been designed complete with a range of vandal resistant certified Britex Sanitary fixtures which are constantly specified for public amenities and are a popular and reliable option for Council applications.
The fixtures supplied for this project include:
- Britex S.S. Vandal Resistant Surface Mounted ‘Joey’ Range Baby Change Table (BTX-09-013).
- Britex Grandeur Pan (PG) with Black Vandal Resistant Toilet (SVRC-B)Seat, paired with a 6/3 litre in wall pneumatic cistern with low profile standard buttons(FIW-S).
- Britex S.S. Accessible Toilet Suite (PTSD) with Navy Vandal Resistant Toilet Seat (SVRC-N).
- Britex S.S. Accessible Hand Basin (HBDA) complete with compliant time flow lever tapware (TW-9103), 300mm wide S.S. shelf (SHELF-S) and 450x1000mm compliant S.S. polished mirror (SMIR).
- Anti Vandal Concealed Coat Hooks (BTX-10-036) • Deluxe Timed Flow Vandal Resistant Pillar Taps (TW-9201)
Designed by BKA Architecture for Bayside City Council the Jellicoe Park Amenities Block is part of the $1.5 Million 2016-2017 Operational Plan for Bayside Council. Bayside Council engaged BKA requiring full architectural services for a new amenities building at Jellicoe Park. The existing amenities building was outdated and run-down and was in need for an upgrade so that was more accessible for the community. Jellicoe Park is a sports field located on Park Parade in Pagewood.
Source 05/12: https://www.bka.com.au/projects/government/jellicoe-park-amenities-block-pagewood/