Hoa Nghiem Community & Cultural Centre
- BuilderRenew Constructions
- ArchitectChau Le Pty Ltd
- Est. Project ValueTBA
- Britex Project ManagerMr. John Doolan
Britex was engaged by the building contractor to manufacture and install specially fabricated stainless steel fixtures for the project. This process included generating shop drawings, consultation in fixture design, manufacturing each fixture, project managing and coordinating the production of fixtures with the primary contractor and installing the fixtures on site.
Stainless steel works and fixtures for the project included:
- Specially designed custom ‘F’ shape wet bench incorporating two sets of integral double bowl sinks, complete with upstand, shelf under, support legs and Britex high impact nylon adjustable feet. Supplied in one piece.
- Stainless steel Prep Table Benches in various custom sizes with Britex high impact nylon adjustable feet.
- Stainless steel Servery Benches in various custom sizes with Britex high impact nylon adjustable feet.
- Stainless steel wall panels cut to custom sizes to the South/North/East walls. Made up of a series of vertical panels. A design request by the client to aide in easy of cleaning and kitchen sanitation.
- Stainless steel wet benches incorporating single bowl in various custom sizes.
About the Development
Established in 1987, Hoa Nghiem Temple, a Vietnamese Mahayana temple is situated in Melbourne’s southeastern suburb of Springvale.
From a small residential house turned temple, Hoa Nghiem now boasts a main temple pagoda and a newly developed Stupa which will be completed in two phases. Phase 1 is the Community Hall comprising a kitchen, a community dining hall that has the capacity to seat 500diners, and a school with 10 classrooms. Phase 2 is the 35-metre high Stupa a structure that has seven levels. Level 1 is a Public Library, level 2 is the Public Museum and Gallery, level 3 is Ancestor veneration place, level 4 is a Buddhist Library, level 5 is a Meditation Hall, Level 6 is where the Patriarch veneration place, and level 7 is the sanctum where Buddha’s relics will be enshrined. Also, 1,000 Buddha statues to createmerits will be installed in the “Thousand-Buddha Sanctuary”. The stupa is an architectural work of great artistic merit, and will serve as a permanent symbol of the Buddhist culture in Australia.
The vibrant and friendly community has been of great benefit to the wider public, as well as to the many Buddhist communities in the area.
Source: http://bit.ly/1TLRTW8 (17/08/2015)
As a one-stop bathroom warehouse in Australia, Britex offers a wide range of stainless steel bathroom fixtures and bathroom accessories to suit various industries. Browse our selection on our website, or contact our team directly for custom options.