Altona Dog Beach Showers
- ClientHobson Bay City Council
- Britex Project TeamBritex VIC
Commissioned by Hobson Bay City Council as part of the PA Burns Reserve and Altona Dog Beach Upgrade, Britex supplied a set of purpose built, custom designed Vandal Resistant Stainless Steel Dog Showers. Accessible Drinking Fountains with additional Dog Bowl were also supplied.
The Customised Britex Dog Shower supplied included:
- 4 x Vandal Resistant Stainless Steel Square Dog Showers
- Manufactured from Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Various heights supplied, 800mm and 1200mm options
- Integrated Lead Connectors • Vandal Resistant Time Flow Tapware
- Multiple Shower Sets installed at different heights for small and big dogs
- Integrated Safety Grab Rails
Designed to be more user friendly and minimise conflict between different user groups, Hobson Bay Council upgraded the PA Burns Reserve and adjacent 24 hour Altona Dog Beach to create a haven for dogs and owners alike. Incorporating distinguished cyclist and pedestrian pathways, the upgraded master plan saw the inclusion of multiple look out points, tree and shrub planting works, fencing of off leash dog areas and designated Dog Shower/ Rinse areas.
As a one-stop bathroom warehouse in Australia, Britex offers a wide range of stainless steel bathroom fixtures and bathroom accessories to suit various industries. Browse our selection on our website, or contact our team directly for custom options.