Outdoor Learning Trough Lockable
Conforms to NSW education standards for COLA design. Includes heavy duty lockable lid. Pre-plumbed tapware optional.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Outdoor Learning Trough is designed specifically to conform to education department standards for Covered Outdoor Learning Areas (COLA) and incorporates rear hob for mounting hand wash taps, bench space, extended rear splashback and radius front and rear corners for added safety - as well as a lockable lid that protects tapware outside of school hours. A support frame underneath with adjustable feet provides a strong, free standing base. Available in standard (1100mm) and custom lengths where required, it can be supplied pre-plumbed with WaterMark and WELS certified hand wash taps conforming to NSW education standards. Optional BRITEX Plaster and Clay Arrestor (see product code OSPC)
Features & Benefits
- Suits Covered Outdoor Learning Areas (COLA) in education projects
- Conforms to NSW DOC education standards
- Available pre-plumbed with NSW DOC approved tapware
- Concealed tapware connections
- Radius external corners - added safety
- Lockable lid to protect fixture when not in use
- Commercial grade 304 S.S.
- 50mm waste supplied
- Standard and custom lengths
- Optional Plaster & Clay Arrestor (see product OSPC)
- Strong, integral SHS S.S. support frame
Trough Only (no tapware): BRITEX S.S. Outdoor Learning Trough - 1100L x 500W x 950H. Complete with lockable lid, radius external corners, right hand bowl to be 600 x 335 x 150 O/A with 50mm waste, 300mm upstand to rear, and 32mm SHS stainless steel frame under - Product Code TP9
- Trough With Tapware: BRITEX S.S. Preplumbed Outdoor Learning Trough - 1100L x 500W x 950H. Complete with lockable lid, radius external corners, right hand bowl to be 600 x 335 x 150 O/A with 50mm waste, No. Pillar Taps , 300mm upstand to rear, and 32mm SHS stainless steel frame under - Product Code TP9P-X-TW-XXXX-1100
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Britex Plaster & Clay Arrestor (Product code: OSPC)
- Tap holes
- Pre-plumbed tapware
- Custom trough dimensions