Single Electronic Flush Valve FFV-E
Single Button Electronic Flush Valves are available with single piezo button only or mounted in stainless steel security plate. Suitable for flushing slophoppers, inset flushing sinks and slab urinals (4.5L). Also available in double button configuration.
Britex Accessible Electronic Flush Valves are available with single, standard and accessible piezo buttons to suit your application. Piezo buttons are available on their own or mounted on a vandal resistant stainless steel plate with security screws to suit high vandal applications such as corrections or public amenities projects. Additional mounting brackets are supplied with single plates to aid installation. For accessible use Piezo buttons are supplied with blue rings to meet the luminance contrast requirement for AS1428. Flush literage is available in 3, 4.5L configurations and are adjustable. Flush is simply activated by pressing onto the surface of the button. Double button configurations are recommended for flushing pans while single button models are recommended for flushing slab/trough urinals, slophoppers or flushing sinks.
Features & Benefits
- Stylish, Clean and Minimalist Stainless Steel activator button with Piezo Techonology.
- Flush is activated by pressing onto the surface of the button.
- 1.4mm Stainless Steel Piezo Button on (optional) Vandal Resistant Stainless Steel Plate
- High operational reliability.
- In built control to prevent misuse.
- Mains powered flush (adjustable)
- Suited to slab and trough urinals, slophoppers, flushing floor wastes, inset flushing sinks (dirty utility/sluice sinks)
BRITEX Electronic Flush Valve with Single Button with/without Mounting Plate - Product Code FFV-E1-P
- Single, Standard or Accessible Piezo Button Styles
- Supplied as Button Only or Mounted on Vandal Resistant Stainless Steel Plate
- Literage is adjustable