5* WELS. The most frequently specified stainless steel hinged grate urinal in Australia, manufactured in custom lengths to suit. Floor Mounted and Recessed models available.
The BRITEX Regency Urinal is the most frequently specified stainless steel urinal in Australia and can be found in many of Australia's iconic sports and entertainment stadiums. Manufactured from heavy duty grade 304 stainless steel, regency urinals are hand fabricated and fully welded with sturdy reinforcement to the rear, providing a sound structural finish. regency urinals incorporate a hinged floor grate to allow for ease of cleaning and feature our unique weir style sparge, which enables the water to flush evenly across the urinal with minimum water and maximum efficiency. The regency urinal is fully compatible with the WELS 5* rated Britex Smart Saniflush Sensor System, providing a fully certified WELS 5* rated slab urinal fixture. WaterMark and WELS certified as required by plumbing regulations and government legislation.
Features & Benefits
- 5* WELS rating (1.0L per stall)
- Level 1 WaterMark certified
- Recessed or floor mounted models
- Vandal resistant design
- Manufactured to custom lengths
- Compatible with BRITEX Smart Saniflush Sensor System
- Hinged grate for ease of cleaning
- Water saver sparge system
- Removable sparge cover
- Available in 'L' or 'U' shaped configurations.
BRITEX S.S. Regency Urinal - mm Long. 5* WELS rating and WaterMark Level 1 certified with fully returned flushing side walls. - Product Code UREG
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- ‘L’ and ‘U’ shaped configuration
- Smart SaniFlush Sensor System
- Outlet size: 100mm, 75mm, 50mm or custom
- Outlet position (left/right end preferred)
- Inlet size - 38mm or 25mm
- Free standing ends (if not between walls)
- Type 316 S.S. (Export models)
- Joining strip for joining modular lengths