Manufactured to custom sizes as required. Commonly used in art rooms, medical facilities and workshops. Filters waste water by allowing heavy particles to settle at the bottom of the tank.
The BRITEX Settling Tank is manufactured from 1.2mm grade 304 stainless steel. This unit is generally used in art rooms, dental/medical facilities and workshops or wherever solids are combined with liquids. The angled inlet pipe directs water downwards upon entering the tank, allowing solid particles such as paint, plaster, clay and dirt to settle in the bottom of the tank, whilst clean water sits above and exits through the outlet at the top of the tank. Collected waste is periodically cleaned from the tank by removing the lid that is secured by quick release clips. Available in custom and standard sizes as required.
Features & Benefits
- Prevents solid waste entering plumbing
- Lid secured by quick release clips
- Airtight lid sealed by internal gasket
- Grade 304 stainless steel
- 100 Litre capacity standard
- Custom sizes available
- Installed above ground
- Outlet pipe fitted with sampling valve
- Commonly used in art rooms work shops and medical/dental projects
BRITEX grade 304 S.S. Settling Tank - O/A. Litre capacity. Outlet to incorporate sampling valve. Lid sealed with an internal rubber gasket and quick release clips - Product Code OSST
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Optional mobile trolley with castors for easy tank mobility
- Custom capacity and dimensions