Accessible Drinking Fountain
Robust, disabled access, freestanding pedestal fountain ideal for public use. Compliant with AS1428.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Disabled Pedestal Drinking Fountain is manufactured from heavy duty grade 304 stainless steel and is supplied with a front push button,timed flow bubbler. This unit is secured to the ground with an integral 3mm stainless steel fixing plate, is fully welded with radiused corners and has a flush mount, vandal resistant maintenance hatch in the pedestal. The single bowl model is compliant with disability access code AS1428.
Features & Benefits
- Available in single and twin bowl configurations
- Extremely robust and vandal resistant
- Suitable for disabled access applications (complies with AS1428)
- 40mm waste outlet
- Front push, timed flow bubbler
- Optional bottle filler tap
- Vandal resistant access hatch
- Secured to ground by integral fixing plate
- Suits public reserves, schools and sporting clubs
BRITEX Stainless Steel Bowl Refrigerated/Non Refrigerated Disabled Pedestal Drinking Fountain - Supplied complete with 40mm waste outlet, front push button activated timed flow bubbler, integral fixing plate and removable access hatch. AS1428.1:2009 compliant - Product Code DDIS-
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Available in single bowl (DDIS-1) and twin bowl (DDIS-2) configurations
- Refrigerated model - consult Britex
- Pet Bowl