Stainless steel ablution trough with radius internal corners and rear tap hob. WA education design.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Ablution Trough also known as the Pattern No. 5 trough is a versatile wash trough with rounded internal corners that prevent build up of grime and ensure cleaning is easy. A 50mm hob is provided in the splashback of the TABL-U so that plumbing can be concealed behind the trough without needing to make penetrations in the wall behind for Tapware. Made from 1.2mm type 304 stainless steel and possessing square external corners it is available in custom lengths with either left or right hand waste position.
Features & Benefits
- Available pre-plumbed with Tapware
- Available with or without upstand
- Standard and custom lengths
- Upstand model conceals tapware connections
- 50mm waste & wall brackets supplied
- Radius internal corners - easy cleaning
- Left or right hand waste position
- Ideal for schools, public amenities and pavilions
BRITEX 1.2mm grade 304 S.S. Ablution Trough - L x 485W x 215D. Complete with hand 50mm waste outlet and wall mounting brackets - Product Code TABL
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Standard Sizes (1200, 1500, 1800, 2400mm)
- Pre-plumbed Tapware: see data sheet or Tapware section for options
- Tap holes
- Support legs
- Custom trough dimensions
- Left or right hand waste outlet