Grandeur Hand Basin
Premium model. Robust yet stylish. Fully welded, seamless construction with safety radius fascia. All plumbing concealed within shroud. Tapware optional.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Grandeur Basin is a stylish looking fixture that incorporates prison-grade vandal resistance. Key to its design is a fully welded with radiused front edge. A rounded profile above and below the basin also ensures there are no ligature points, and all fixing points are concealed. Plumbing connections are secure within the stainless steel shroud that can incorporates a dual access panel if fixing from the front and an anti-ligature security waste is optional. Can be supplied with a wide range of tapware including anti-vandal timed flow pillar taps, sensor taps or low-profile security tapware for maximum vandal resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Optimal vandal resistance
- Fully welded, seamless construction
- Completely concealed plumbing
- P trap installation
- No sharp edges or corners
- Grade 304 satin S.S.
- 40mm waste outlet
- Concealed fixings
- Front and rear fixed models
- Dual Access Panels
- Choice of various Tapware styles
- Available with 1, 2 or 3 tap holes
- Optional anti-ligature waste outlet
- Ideal for night clubs, education, detention projects and public amenities.
BRITEX S.S. Grandeur Hand Wash Basin - 445L x 400W x 300D O/A. Complete with rolled safety fascia, 40mm polypropylene waste outlet and XXXXX tapware - Product Code HBGU
- Tapware: see data sheet or 'Tapware' section
- Tap holes
- Anti-ligature security waste