Manufactured to custom sizes as required. Used in chemical prep areas and refineries to condition waster by passing through marble chips/conditioning block.
The BRITEX Neutralizing Tank is manufactured from 1.6mm grade 316 stainless steel. This unit is generally used in chemical preparation areas and refineries, where it is necessary to condition liquid waste prior to release into the waste system. Water passes through the marble chips/ conditioning block (not supplied) upon entry which neutralises the water pH balance prior to exiting the tank. A trolley support underneath with castors for easy mobility is optional. Available in custom and standard sizes as required.
Features & Benefits
- Purpose built to suit your application
- Manufactured from 316 stainless
- Made to any size
- Installed above ground
- Optional mobile trolley with castors
- Quality components for durability
- Quick release lid with gasket seal
- Used in photographic studios and laboratories
BRITEX grade 316 S.S. Neutralizing Tank - O/A. Litre capacity. 3 x 20mm wide baffles. Lid to incorporate airtight sealing gasket and be secured with quick release clips - Product Code OSNT
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Optional mobile trolley with castors for easy tank mobility
- Custom capacity and dimensions