Britex Commercial Washroom Accessories - Revit Families with METRIC Dimensions
Looking for Revit families with METRIC dimensions for Commercial Washroom Accessories?
Britex has recently uploaded Revit families for more than 100 Britex Commercial Washroom Accessories to the Britex website. The 45 individual Revit families in this section include an extensive range of high quality products from the following categories:
- Revit Families for Hand Dryers
- Revit Families for Grab Rails (and Toilet Backrests)
- Revit Families for Toilet Paper Dispensers
- Revit Families for Soap Dispensers
- Revit Families for Combination Units (Towel / Waste / Dryer)
- Revit Families for Mirrors
- Revit Families for Paper Towel Dispensers
- Revit Families for Baby Change Stations
- Revit Families for Coat Hooks
- Revit Families for Shelves
- Revit Families for Security Fixtures
Britex is entirely committed to producing high quality Revit content that is created according to ANZRS guidelines and provides efficiency to BIM workflows in a project environment.
During the content development stage of all Britex Revit creation projects, Britex requests peer reviews and feedback from experienced Revit users to ensure the content we are producing integrates easily into practice libraries and performs well in a project model.
A small section of the Revit 'Test Project' created to batch-test family functionality for Washroom Accessories in a project environment.
Key Aspects of the Britex Commercial Washroom Accessories Library:
- Revit content for Australian products available Australia-wide (and Internationally)
- All dimensions provided in metric format
- Developed according to ANZRS guidelines
- URL's to individual product pages on Britex website for all products
- Native Revit content. No 'imported' data.
- Reference planes set and notated
- Detail level settings applied for all families (coarse, medium, fine)
- Lightweight and accurate geometry (clash detection ready)
- Not face hosted
- Omniclass classifications and subcategories set
- Generated in Revit 2012 (tested in later versions)
Revit families for Britex products can be downloaded from each individual product page on the Britex website. Alternatively, a USB pre-loaded with all Britex Revit content (including Test Projects) can be requested from the 'Request Literature' page.