Niddrie Village Public Toilet Block, VIC
Client: City of Moonee Vallley
Britex Project Role
Britex was engaged by the City of Mooney Vally in theupgrade of the Niddrie Village Public Toilet Block for the local community. Working closely with the Council we were able to use our expertise in public amenity fixtures and knowledge of Australian Standards to provide a full fit out that not only completely adhered to disability compliancies but was also fully vandal resistant.
The Stainless steel works for this project included:
- Disabled Stainless Steel Hand Basins with reinforced rim and anti vandal tapware
- Security Hand Wash Basins with anti vandal tapware
- Disabled Polished Stainless Steel Mirror
- Security Stainless Steel Shelves
- Anti Vandal Stainless Steel Toilet Pan and In Wall Cistern
- Anti Vandal Stainless Steel Disabled Toilet Pan complete with Vandal Resistant Toilet Seat, In wall Cistern and Disabled Flushing Buttons
- Grab Rails and Toilet Backrests to suit above
- Sanistep Urinal complete with our Smart Sensor Flush
About the Development
Encouraged by the Local community and Traders of Niddrie Village, the Council of Mooney Valley under the advocation of MP BenCaroll allocated $220,000 for the much needed upgrade of the Niddrie Village Public Toilet Block in the 2014/15 budget. The project was completed and opened for public use in mid November 2015.
Download the pdf to read more