Britex offers Australia's largest range of stainless steel drinking troughs for schools. Frequently specified as the stainless steel drinking trough of choice throughout the Building the Education Revolution (BER), Britex drinking troughs can be supplied to site 'pre-plumbed', ready for installation – no onsite tapware plumbing required.
Available in a range of trough designs that conform to the varying requirements of each state department of education specification, Britex stainless steel drinking troughs are manufactured using high quality materials and with a high attention to detail.
Britex pre-plumbed drinking troughs can often be supplied complete with a choice of push button, lever or cam activated water-efficient drinking bubblers that feature bacteria and sunlight resistant rubber mouth pieces to add additional safety in the event children are bumped whilst drinking. Pre-installed plumbing is in most cases fully concealed and highly resistant to vandalism.
Many stainless steel drinking trough designs also incorporate fully welded, radius corners both internally and externally to allow for easy cleaning and to prevent injuries in high traffic areas.
Britex stainless steel drinking troughs commonly feature:
- Radius corners - Internal & External.
- Rubber compound mouthpieces for added safety.
- Bacteria and sunlight resistant bubblers.
- Choice of bubbler activation – push button, cam or lever.
- Concealed plumbing
- Available with brackets and/or legs.
- Optional left or right hand waste outlet
Britex Drinking Troughs most commonly specified for Australian schools include:
- Britex Stainless Steel PrePlumbed Drinking Troughs - (VIC / QLD)
- Britex Stainless Steel Refrigerated Drinking Troughs - (WA / SA)
- Britex Stainless Steel Wallsend Troughs - (NSW / ACT)